Fibro Blogger Directory

Monday, 2 November 2015

What's your number?

I'm talking pain, you know what I mean;  Your in hospital and the triage nurse asks you - on a scale of 1-10 what's your pain level?

You really hurt, so you say 12... yeah?

The thing is in order to be taken seriously you need to understand pain levels, if you over estimate your pain, often your considered to be a drug seeker (I know, I've worked in A&E) so, have a look at the chart, save it, and learn your pain numbers 😊


I'm sorry this is a short post, but im exhausted and my number is reaching 7.

xxxRia



3 comments:

  1. sorry you are suffering still with such pain Ria, hopefully you are going to a pain clinic and getting good advice and proper help. Pain is such a dampener on life, hope you are feeling better soon, take care, Moira X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading this post Moira, have you read the others? Bar one they are less depressing! re pain clinic I'm still in the waiting for a place to become avaliable stage. However I am under Dr Ward at the Chipping, his care is brilliant, I really couldn't ask for more. I've found this blog to be incredibly cathartic, it gives me something positive to focus on. Ria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading this post Moira, have you read the others? Bar one they are less depressing! re pain clinic I'm still in the waiting for a place to become avaliable stage. However I am under Dr Ward at the Chipping, his care is brilliant, I really couldn't ask for more. I've found this blog to be incredibly cathartic, it gives me something positive to focus on. Ria xx

    ReplyDelete