Fibro Blogger Directory

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

I'm still here!

Wow, how long since my last post... March, I last posted in March!

There are lots of things that are new with me, I will try not to ramble, or go off on a tangent!  ðŸ˜‰

I was led in bed one night bitching (in my head) about how the pain meds don't work, they just make me feel like total crap,  that was when I had a light bulb moment, WHY AM I TAKING THESE PILLS!?! That was the catalyst for my detox and subsequent withdraw of opiates, opioid and other useless pain meds.
I'm still taking Pregabalin, Duloxatine and Pitzafen,  I also vape cannabis, but thats another story altogether.

I also started a Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (M.E.) CBT course, it's early days, but I don't think it's really for me. Talk about stating the obvious....its like a big pity party! It's an 8 week course,  2 hours a go 😴 but I'm giving it a go, I won't be beat!

Oh, and I'm also nearly 4 stone lighter! WOOHOOO 😀

I'm going to leave it at that, it's 00.29 and my eyesight is going, ni night 😙



No comments:

Post a Comment